1. There are images included, put the images where indicated, sized at 500px. Be sure to LINK the IMAGES to the Landing Page (same page as other links). If an image looks like it has multiple choice options, it does not. Simply link all images to the same landing page.
2. Format the font and linebreaks in these emails exactly as you normally do. However be sure to keep all punctuation, caps, no-caps, etc. exactly as I have them here, including in the subjects (In other words do not "fix" things - it is all intentional for conversion).
3. BOLDING indicates text to be hyperlinked to the landing page (make all links bold).
4. Larger text is better, especially for mobile. I recommend 16pt or larger, anything smaller is almost impossible to read on a phone.
5. Be sure to replace all FIRSTNAME and YOUR NAME fields in this email. If you cannot do FIRSTNAME fields in your emails, simply delete that field before sending. NOTE: If you can use only your first name in both the sender and sign-off, you should get more opens & clicks.
Have fun :-)